About Rebel Ventures
We transform some of the world’s most iconic sports organizations, brands, and athletes into modern media and entertainment businesses. We work with the likes of Real Madrid, Netflix, NBA, Fortnite, Juventus, Wimbledon, Chicago Bulls, Kansas City Chiefs, and dozens of athletes around the world. Our leadership team has deep experience in media, digital, and sports with companies such as the NFL, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, and The Player’s Tribune.
About the Role
As a leading full-service digital agency in the very tight-knit sports industry, Rebel’s reputation is critical to our success. We work meticulously to deliver on client objectives, and our track record of driving business results has allowed us to become a trusted partner for the world’s top sports organizations.
Our firm is expanding quickly, and a top priority is building a best-in-class team that will allow us to maintain our strong reputation, superior level of service, and cutting-edge digital ideas and activations as we scale.
This role will require an exceptional understanding of digital content, as well as the organizational skills, strategic thinking, and intense focus on delivering against objectives needed to manage clients effectively.
Help lead creative ideation.
Work with the Head of Creative Strategy and across the Account Team to drive content strategies and execution for Rebel pitches and active clients or projects. This includes retainer clients, mid-form content development projects, and beyonds
Manage production projects end to end.
Together with the Account Team and Head of Creative Strategy to bring ideas to life, execute successfully against client objectives, and ensure project profitability
Results-oriented client support.
Overseeing regular status calls, tracking and generating all necessary deliverables, and fielding requests in a timely manner. This will include regular travel for shoots, working sessions, and presentations
Showcase our work.
With detailed recap reporting, case studies, and/or meetings with client leadership. It’s critical that the entire client organization understands the purpose and value of our partnership
Resource management and internal collaboration.
Effectively leverage other Rebel subject matter experts and external partners to develop client deliverables in a timely manner. This often means managing up!
First and foremost, successful candidates will be a fit for our unique culture.
We’re a small team doing big things. We have to work collaboratively and rely heavily on each other which requires teamwork and collaboration. It’s an entrepreneurial environment where we have to be resourceful and be capable of working independently.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in an agency, digital publisher, or consulting environment. Prior responsibilities must include interfacing with clients and/or sports organizations across mid-level, creative, and senior leadership level
- Ideal candidate will have some production experience, especially the ability to pinch-hit as a production/project manager, coordinator, director, or some wacky combination of the three based on our clients’ capabilities
- Experience in the sports industry is a plus; a passion for sports is a must. This means having a deep understanding of what content fans want, the intricacies of working with sports organizations, and how to make a program appealing to sponsors
- A highly creative mind that can work quickly and strategically to generate ideas that will meet the expectations of our clients’ brand values and fan base, often integrating our client’s sponsors or prospective brand partners
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills—this includes effective verbal communication in meetings, as well as developing presentation materials in Keynote. Advanced graphic design skills are not required, but the ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely in a visual format is an absolute must.
- Must stay at the forefront of digital trends and intimately understand how and why people share content online
- Extensive experience with project management, including delivering against objectives, deadlines, and budgets
- A network of freelance talent is also a plus (writers, directors, producers, editors, designers both marketing and graphic, etc.)
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com